GHOSTS OF GETTYSBURG INVESTIGATION WEEKEND
Featuring MARK & CAROL NESBITT and PATTY WILSON!!!
“Iverson’s Pits & Beyond”
A Paranormal Seminar and Investigation Weekend led by the Ghost of Gettysburg Team
Including the Doubleday Inn, the Engine House and Iverson’s Pits
Spend a weekend at the only Bed & Breakfast located directly on the Gettysburg Battlefield and participate in this unique study and exploration with Mark Nesbitt and the Ghosts of Gettysburg Investigation Team! A rare opportunity to learn Paranormal Investigation techniques from the experts, plus visit some of Gettysburg’s ghost “hotspots” with them.
One weekend ONLY: August 12th-14th, 2016.
This private and exclusive Investigative Weekend includes all of the following:
• 2 night stay at the Doubleday Inn (including a full hot breakfast served both mornings
of your stay).
• Friday evening dessert & libation discussion at the Doubleday Inn with an introduction
to the Investigation Team. Stories of the Battle on Oak Ridge, the history of the
property and the Doubleday Inn, and paranormal activity summary of the Inn will
be presented by Todd and Christine.
• Following the group discussion, a Friday evening investigation of the Doubleday Inn led
by the Ghosts of Gettysburg Team.
• Saturday Seminar on Electronic Voice Phenomenon (EVP) led by Mark Nesbitt.
• Saturday Seminar by Medium Patty Wilson “Discover your Inner Psychic”.
• Saturday Investigation of the Engine House on the base of Oak Ridge and behind the Inn.
• Saturday afternoon, continue the investigation of the grounds of the Doubleday Inn with the Ghosts of Gettysburg team and enjoy a summer cookout. Saturday evening campfire in the front yard of the Inn (weather permitting) with a discussion of “Iverson’s Pits” across the street. Paranormal evidence collected from the area will be presented. The National Park Service does not allow organized tours on the Battlefield, but participants will be allowed and encouraged to investigate the area of Iverson’s Pits on their own (with follow-up discussion around the fire!).
Click here for complete Schedule of Events
Pricing for weekend package:
Regular room rate for two night stay (your choice of room*) plus ONLY $250.00 per person.
To make a reservation for this informative, fun-filled weekend, simply book the room of your choice here!
*Subject to Availability; Gift Certificates excluded for package weekends; 30 day cancellation policy
The Doubleday Inn Is Your Headquarters
for History & Hospitality!
Exclusive Internet Users' Discount!
Book your room directly through our website and save $10/night on our published room rates.
Click here to make your reservations today.
Walking Tours here!
Gettysburg, PA: A Walk through the Historic Town
Gettysburg: True Tales of Ghosts & Hauntings
Complimentary with Your Stay:
Full hot breakfast served from 8-9:30 AM each morning
Use of CD Audio Tour program
All private baths
Central Air Conditioning
Free WiFi throughout
Afternoon cookies & self-serve tea
Give the gift of a stay
at the Doubleday
We never settle for less than the best and neither should you! Our very special Theme Weekend packages are designed with you, the history lover, in mind. We offer the only packages in Gettysburg with guaranteed licensed professionals as your guides and absolutely ZERO price mark-ups on all package components.
Our goal is simple: To provide our valued guests with a great bargain and as much history as we can pack into one weekend!
Click here to read what our guests say about our Theme Weekends